flash addition to php freaks?

I was just wondering if this has been suggested?

I find myself sifting through half-useful forums to get info on flash.  I figure at least someone on php freaks has to be a flash guru  ;)

just a thought. i think it might make a good addition

I've poked and prodded at flash a few times.  I know a couple AS tricks and more or less how to do anything non-AS in flash.  I see flash questions come up maybe once a month or so and even then it's usually something to do about passing data between flash and php.  There have only been a handful of real flash questions I've seen, though.  Just don't think there's any reason for a forum dedicated to it.  This board is pretty much php specific and everything that directly involves it.  We try to cater to things if it gets enough traffic but flash isn't one of those things. 

You're really better off going to a flash specific board or a graphics/design type board.  I used to enjoy going to kirupa.com when I was getting my feet wet in flash. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.