Tournament Generate

whiteboikyle

Okay i am trying to make this generate for 4 8 and 16 size tournaments.

Here is my example

http://clansi.net/test2.php

but as you can see that would take alot of space and the runtime slow.

I also want to learn to generate it for learning purpose's

Also i can see a math equation in it

Round 1 starts at box 1 (having 0 being the round name) then goes adding 2 after that for each name

Round 2 has 2 Space at the start (The spaces consecutive in round 1) and adds 4 consecutive.. (it doubles) the math equation is used throught the whole pattern

Given Start 1

Take the number before double it (2)

then use 2 and take that number and double it (4)

hard to explain but this is just babling haha just if you can help me generate that tournment by actually inputting any number that would be great

Okay i am trying to make this generate for 4 8 and 16 size tournaments.

Here is my example

http://clansi.net/test2.php

but as you can see that would take alot of space and the runtime slow.

I also want to learn to generate it for learning purpose's

Which means i dono how to generate it. Automatically

Like if the user chose a bracket of 4 it would generate the whole query of 3 rounds like in the link i have shown u

I have no code like i have said.. I dono even where to start

I made those 3 tables by hand but what i wanted it to do is generate.....

here is the formula in my first message

Round 1 starts at box 1 (having 0 being the round name) then goes adding 2 after that for each name

Round 2 has 2 Space at the start (The spaces consecutive in round 1) and adds 4 consecutive.. (it doubles) the math equation is used throught the whole pattern

Given Start 1

hard to explain but this is just babling haha just if you can help me generate that tournment by actually inputting any number that would be great

are you making a NCAA bracket? Because I made one for last season, and I had it on my hard drive, not uploaded it yet, and I installed Windows SP3 (do not do) and it corrupted my hard drive, now I got to start from scratch! :P

I you making a NCAA bracket? Because I made one for last season, and I had it on my hard drive, not uploaded it yet, and I installed Windows SP3 (do not do) and it corrupted my hard drive, now I got to start from scratch! :P

I am not to sure if NCAA is the same haha i am making this for like a community clan where users can be added inside a brack and choose winner and loser

You said you didn't know how to integrate it, which implied you had at least something.  Even looking at your Logic (I won't call it a formula), you actually don't even have your formula in any usable format either.  So basically you want someone to code it for you, like what was said earlier.

Given Start 1

You said you didn't know how to integrate it, which implied you had at least something.  Even looking at your Logic (I won't call it a formula), you actually don't even have your formula in any usable format either.  So basically you want someone to code it for you, like what was said earlier.

Given Start 1

actually that is not true.

Lol if you know anything in math (algebra) you would know that this is actually a Function Formula.

But whats my problem is i dono how to intergrade algebra with PHP

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.