GD Library

ToySoldiers

I've made a script which generates a dynamic signature based on data I retrieve using another sites API. The site I get data from as an application users install and tracks their gaming stats, which I can then get using the API. I have just switched host aswell. The script worked perfect on my old host, however, when uploaded to my new host it does not work.

I've used the gd_info() function and the GD library is installed, with the same settings as my old host.

When viewing the image in Firefox, I get

The image “http://www.the-dev.co.uk/gts/gametracker_sig.php?gts_uid=157574&theme=cod4” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

When viewing in Internet Explorer, I get

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(http://www.the-dev.co.uk/gts/sigs/tf2wood_sig.png) [function.imagecreatefrompng]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 49

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 847

Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 852

Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 881

Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 885

Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 889

Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 922

Warning: imagepng(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 1002

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/rhys/public_html/gts/gametracker_sig.php on line 1004

The error being the first line. I believe there is a permission error when trying to open the file, because if you go directly to the file it's got an error with, it loads and exists. My question is, what setting could cause this? I've played with some settings in cPanel, uploaded my old .htaccess file to my new host, and nothing. What is causing this error?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.