[SOLVED] ORDER BY based on Results FROM Another table

JonneDs

So here i come,my first post and i'm already asking for help, huh? so lets go straight on the point....

I have a query that , and i need to order the result based on wheter or not the ID of my main table appears on another table, somewhat like this:

SELECT A.id AS Id, A.nome AS Nome

FROM main_table A

JOIN joined_table JT ON JT.id = A.id_cat

ORDER BY ("first whoever have a row in" another_table AT)

another_table  stores the image paths related to  main_table  , i need to show all query results from main_table  even if they don't have a image (row in another_table), but i need to show whoever have a image (a row in another_table) first...

I've tryied to join with another_table and even to use sobqueryes in ORDER B... but so far i got no results =/

it's even worst because this query is a monter with multiple lines (the sample is simplyfied...)

Any help would be apreciated!!

SELECT 
A.id AS Id, 
A.nome AS Nome,
JT.id as OB_FIELD
FROM main_table A
    JOIN joined_table JT ON JT.id = A.id_cat

ORDER BY OB_FIELD

something like this  but not for JT , for Another table  (AT)...

the problem is this "AT" table have multiple references to Main_table and i cant use a ON clause because it would return only the rows in Main_Table that have a row in Another_Table, and thats not what i need...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.