Brand Spanking New Site - Please Review and Comment

vozzek

Hi everyone,

Been working hard on this site for the past several weeks, and I just launched it today.  PHP site, with my own custom-built PHP-driven shopping cart.  All php was learned here, taught to me by freaks.  ;D

http://www.wallstickeroutlet.com

Please check it out and tell me what you guys think.  I'm open to suggestions on how to make it better.  Only thing off the top of my head - I was thinking of moving the search bar from the right to the left column.

Thanks for checking it out!

hi, i'm pretty new here so am not really in a position to give you too much artistic or coding direction! However one thing I did notice (it is only very little) is that the border on the left hand nav bar 'overhangs' the blue background when you get to the bottom of it.

I'm not too sure the best way to describe this, and I'm not sure if it is deliberate or not, but it just feels that maybe you should widen the blue background to align it with the border.

Otherwise, it fits together very nicely!

Sam

hi, i'm pretty new here so am not really in a position to give you too much artistic or coding direction! However one thing I did notice (it is only very little) is that the border on the left hand nav bar 'overhangs' the blue background when you get to the bottom of it.

I'm not too sure the best way to describe this, and I'm not sure if it is deliberate or not, but it just feels that maybe you should widen the blue background to align it with the border.

Otherwise, it fits together very nicely!

Sam

Also, fix the height of that sponsors section so it fits snuggly against the blue sidebar.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.