LMN Internet Directory

apw

Good Day

I would like you to  have a look around my internet directory website done with php, sql and smarty scripting.  We also plan some major changes including going from a directory-based to a full-service internet search engine.

www.lmninfo.com

thanks

first off...before you start making changes to the guts, make sure that you take the time to change the header...still a goofy default "my slogan here" header...

when you click the "About" link it comes up with the browse page...no good...

our partners/network shouldnt be filled with garbage.  if you have them put them in, if not leave them blank.  it looks ugly if you have filler text there...

same with the featured listings...

i dont get any pictures on the left of the listings...

the top hits aren't ordered in any way...it also looks like they are not actually the top listings.  i assume the little green bar with the pr number next to it is a rating system or something, and looking at that i see pr 0 a lot...

i think that's enough for today...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.