Urgent - Need Help on Redirecting

rushskeith

Dear All,

I really need help on this.

I have an php application where something like confirmation page when user want to download it. The scenario come like this. User will enter the confirmation page (cp.php) and click download button. Then it will redirect to my php file (send.php) that will process the information that been gathered and push the info to the another application (xxx.xxx) on another server using HTTP Post. And then that application will push the result to php file (receive.php) in my server using HTTP get. And when the result is success, the download begin. In the meantime when the process be done, the user will see dummy page (waiting.php) said your request have been processed. But when the result is not success the user will get error message (error.php).

Can anybody help me on this. Some said that i have to background hit because the application on the other server only allowed request from my server IP only. There is some people said that i should used CURL. I have read that buat how i want to do that, im not really understand.

I hope u all understand my problem. Should anyone of you have any ideas on this please help me as soon as possible.

HELP ... i really need help on this.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.