A php (or other linux application) to auto scan links for malicious code/virus'

Shaun

Hi there, I am preparing some kind of addon for one of my sites where I would need a way to scan links from my dabase of sites for malicious code, or virus's, pop ups/unders etc - basically harmful things that one wouldnt want to view when surfing the internet.

It would have to scan over the pages every few hours/days and delete any bad links and report findings etc to put in the db.

I have no idea at all on where, or how to start with this and would love for someone to work on this, the pay would be as good as the job is, so if anyone knows of an existing system, or application etc that would do this or someone would be willing to code such a thing then please get in touch!

thank you, Shaun Cowley

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.