My database suddenly stopped working >.<

cmdeer

So, I have this issue. I have a database I use to keep track of players on a childrens game I help manage. Essentially, this database lists all of the players and their horses. There's a page for editing any entries (where you don't need to sign in to edit, you just send in a form, which is then cleared by an admin) and then there's a page for adding entries (same way). Now, all of a sudden it stopped working. When you search for an entry, it doesn't send you anywhere. When you log into the admin area, it doesn't do anything. Each time it just sends you back to the page you were on and it's blank. I have no idea what's wrong - at all. I'm not familiar enough with either MySQL or PHP to just kinda browse through it to make whatever changes necessary that I find by eye. I'm hoping someone can deploy 10 minutes of their time (it probably will take that long, lol) to find the core problem. I think it goes beyond simple PHP, because all of the functions suddenly stopped working at the same time - suggesting perhaps an issue in the config file or just some wonky error. Anyway, here's what the site looks like, if you'd like to explore it yourself and see what I mean...

http://www.equinus-sapientia.net/beqannamembers/

Go to search, or even "show all" and you'll see what I mean - nothing. If anyone is willing to take a look, I can e-mail you all of the files that are used (I'm wary about posting it for all to see) and maybe someone can have a look about? I'm hoping that by reading this you can figure out where the main error is, but I'd be more than willing to send the pages along to one or two people who'd take a look.

Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.