Game profile error

iSpeedDevil!

not for you ispeed i just did a character count on something i wrote and it came to 1543 for a profile the max needed is just 500

this is what i wrote for a project i was working on:

1. Spy displays the "value" or "???" and "0" ONLY if there are no units - default spy (100, 100, 100 \2) now (100 100 60 \1)

2. Mail now has automatic line breaks

3. Percentage on gold and attacks (damage, amount stolen) - add to an admin page so its easier to change

4. Hits work above 2.1bil

5. Fixed recruit link (just need to insall the GDlib on computer)

6. Delete user works

7. Improved security md5 passwords, sanitized input (more to do on this)

8. Fixed spylogs, and attack page (almost one small issue)

9. Added a news page with news comments and the ability for the admin to edit/delete them (needs finishing)

10. Now have current users online just need to add guests

11. Date a person joined the game

12. Stop people with the same ip attacking each other but not spying

Found out max spy and unit production is 1,010 need to add a limit to both really

To do list:

1. Add if a message is read or not (inbox - bgcolor change)

2. Make a bbcode display page and look up adding it via Not Permitted (click smiles)

3. Research max button purchess (Not Permitted i think)

4. Add userlevels, supporter status, alliances, whos on line and winners page + banned and why

5. Merge some code together to save space and have less pages!

6. Spylevel required to view gold on battlefield

7. Fix armory prices

8. count up on time for - messages recieved, attacks, spying and last ip

9. 25% of army can be mercs so.. "but only up to a strength of 25% of your total force - so for every 3 normal soldiers you gain, you can hire one more mercenary"

site i used: http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/charcount.shtml

uhh, 1,000,000 was a joke xD but about 65,000 as max chars is what i want :) i have that when i create a topic in the forum :)

65k is still too much if you ask me for a profile which is what your asking for... for a profile 500max is all thats needed in my presonal opinion.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.