JS window

Andy17

Hello there!

I have a page where users are able to submit content from a web form. The fields in my form have requirements, which I would like to show to the user. Therefore, I was thinking of adding the link "[?]", which should open a window. However, by window I am not thinking popup windows (no toolbars and stuff, nothing at all). Something along the lines of the one shown on this website:

http://www.helbreathlux.com/

However, I just want plain text in it, but I need to change it easily (so I can write different text in that same window; imagine I have 5 fields on a page and I want to write different text depending on which link a user clicks). Also, I'd need a link that will close the window.

If this was confusing, I'm sorry; let me try and sum it up. I want a window without toolbars or anything, where I can easily change the text that is written and it should have a link to close the window.

Could anyone please help me on this?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.