Great/Good PHP tutioals

topflight

Does anybody know some great PHP and MySQL tutorials. One reason I join PHP Freaks was becuase of the great tutorials. I also herd that when you log in on the home sire more tutorials are displayed but for some reasons I can't log in. So tell me if u guys know any good one please.

You use the same login info but you have to login to each one individually; that is, logging into one won't automatically make you logged into the other.

Just out of curiosity why hasn't PHPFREAKS bridged their forums to the main site, so you only have to login once?

You use the same login info but you have to login to each one individually; that is, logging into one won't automatically make you logged into the other.

Just out of curiosity why hasn't PHPFREAKS bridged their forums to the main site, so you only have to login once?

Because the powers that be do not feel it is something necessary. 

Tell me how SMF determines whether you're logged in or not and I'll do it. I tried figuring it out, but the code was so horrible I gave up. You can't just jump into SMF's code and figure something out if you don't already know something about SMF. They use globals all the time and it's really difficult figuring out what it is and where it comes from.

Tell me how SMF determines whether you're logged in or not and I'll do it. I tried figuring it out, but the code was so horrible I gave up. You can't just jump into SMF's code and figure something out if you don't already know something about SMF. They use globals all the time and it's really difficult figuring out what it is and where it comes from.

srry to quote you, this does pretain to your convo. lol

Does php freaks use joomla! ?  because accoding to joomla forums, it "can't" be done?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.