MySQL getting result on several pages

Fsoft

Hey,

I am here with one more small problem which I am not able to solve out my self..

well there is a table in my SQL called products,

now in products table there are two rows, productid (auto increment, int, primary_key) and productname (varchar) .. And I have 30 different products...

Now If I use simple query to get them all and then using mysql_fetch_array(); and while() if I echo them out, all of them "30" are echoing on the same page, but I want that they echo 10 on a page and at the bottom of 10th product, they give  a text link this

1 , 2 , 3.

So it means when some one will click on 2, it will show up products from 10 - 20 and when some one will click on 3 it will finaly show products from 20-30 and when a new product is added so It will sow

1, 2, 3, 4 and when clicked on 4 it will show the products between 30-40

Hope I made my self clear.. Please help me....

Thanks, badly waiting for help..

FAISAL!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.