my thread heading never gets "new" image

hi

my user id is vinpkl.

When ever i post any new thread then my thread never gets a "new" image with its heading.

means in other new threads there is a image in which its mentioned "new" in the thread heading in php help section (link given below)

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/board,1.0.html

but my thread never gets this "new" image attached with my thread heading that conveys that this is my new thread, it always conveys my thread is old.

how can i get it.

is it because i never logout. i m login forever

vineet

The "new" indicator means that you've read it and there has been no new posts since you read the thread. When you've created a thread you've obviously read it so the "new" indicator won't be there.

hi

thanks for reply.

I understood your answer But i can still see that the threads which have 10 views and 10 replies they also have "new" blue colour icon with their headings.

means the threads which have been read 10 times they still have "new" blue colour icon with their headings.

vineet

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.