Need a name for a mysql based news script

cordoprod

Few ideas:

NEWBLASTER!!!111!!!

REALLY FUKKIN AWESOME NEWS PHP SCRIPT!!!fivehundred!!!

ZOMGNEWS!!!!!

PHPNewz (See what I did there? The z makes it cooler.)

OP: Please note that it was not my intention to seem insulting.

Few ideas:

NEWBLASTER!!!111!!!

ZOMGNEWS!!!!!

Oh really...then what was your intention, because I'm having a real hard time figuring out what other intention you could have had.

Few ideas:

NEWBLASTER!!!111!!!

ZOMGNEWS!!!!!

Oh really...then what was your intention, because I'm having a real hard time figuring out what other intention you could have had.

You're not good at figuring things out are you? I was posting names that you wouldn't expect to see attached to anything, let alone a news script.

Riiiight...so you explain yourself to the OP, not the staff.  Makes perfect sense.

1: I received warning from staff member, telling me that I was being insulting to somebody in this thread.

2: I laughed, finding it a little bit coincidental that I had been arguing with two other staff members in another thread.

3: I made sure that the OP didn't come to the same stupid conclusion as the staff members had by explaining myself.

4: Explaining myself to you, is something that I won't do.

Tone, sarcasm, irony, etc. often get lost in written communication so always assume that the recipient(s) take what you say literally.

Also, as per the rules, if you have a problem with an action taken by a member of staff then contact a moderator or administrator privately. It's a personal matter, so deal with it privately. You might want to read the rules. That page contains all sorts of neat things that would've prevented you from getting all your three warnings.

Well there are basic rules of forums ex no cussing

and in my unbiased opinion in your first post it truly sounds like you are making fun of him. That post obviously was not even an attempt to think of a name for his script. Though granted you may have been sarcastic it was an utter fail since we can not hear the implication you use in your voice

Back to the matter at hand

Have you found a name yet? Sometimes ideas just spark randomly

Well there are basic rules of forums ex no cussing

and in my unbiased opinion in your first post it truly sounds like you are making fun of him. That post obviously was not even an attempt to think of a name for his script. Though granted you may have been sarcastic it was an utter fail since we can not hear the implication you use in your voice

Back to the matter at hand

Have you found a name yet? Sometimes ideas just spark randomly

What...? Since when has a general world-wide rule of no cussing existed? Please don't add your own rules.

And it may sound like I was insulted him; but the truth is, I wasn't. I've made that clear several times now. Also, the sarcasm should have been spotted in the way that I used the !11!!!1one!!1one at the end of each sentence.

It's in the ToS which you agreed to when you registered. Regardless, I'll lock this topic as it's gone way off-topic.

cordoprod, you're free to start a new topic regarding your original question if you wish.

waynewex, you're free to discuss this matter with whomever you want using PMs.