[SOLVED] Styling Lists

gerkintrigg

Hello,

I am playing around with a folding menu tree and can't seem to get it, quite as I want it.

The menu is shown here: http://71.18.2.168/test.php but I really want it to look like the screen shot (made in photoshop) which I have also put on the same page.

The main issue is making the lists start from left:0px but that's not really working for some reason.

Any suggestions?

Then you either applied it to the wrong element, or you didn't give it enough specificity, because that's the code you want.

But if you don't post a link or some code (preferably a link), then we can't really answer your question. It's like asking 'why is my engine revving fast in my car?' - we can give reasons but it's going to be up to you to figure it out unless you show us the car.

• 7 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.