PayPal

waynewex

I'm fixing up a shopping cart at the moment. The code is all over the place and some of the mistakes he (the last programmer) made make me look like a God. I've fixed everything on the website's end, but there's one thing that I'm still worried about. When a person adds something to their cart (db+sessions), they have the opportunity to hit the checkout button, which brings them to PayPal to pay for their selected items. However, when they pay, the order doesn't seem to be confirmed. Basically; how can I tell if a customer has actually paid!? Isn't their annothed hidden field form value that you can add to the checkout form, so that PayPal knows what page to send data back to? Any insight into this would be deeply appreciated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.