Execution Time

derrick1123

I am trying to use:

set_time_limit(900);

at the top of my script, but I don't know if that will work becuase I can't access my site from school.

My problem was that the script would stop uploading to the website after a sertain amount of time, I just wanted to know if this little bit of code would help solve my problem.

That's not editing the php.ini file....  That's just setting values via .htaccess.  The PHP engine won't allow certain values to be set via htaccess.

(Oh, in response to your sig, I hear a lot of WoW servers were threatened by Blizzard today, so be careful.  [i think the WoW community has been shutdown before, and they came back.  Wonder how long it will take this time lol.])

(Oh, in response to your sig, I hear a lot of WoW servers were threatened by Blizzard today, so be careful.  [i think the WoW community has been shutdown before, and they came back.  Wonder how long it will take this time lol.])

Thanks for the heads up. ^.^

Oh, and my WoW site went down when I lost my HDD about 2years ago. >.<

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.