Javascript re-direct

bruckerrlb

I've got a question, I've created a website, with the majority of the information one one page, utlizing lightwindow. What this basically does is it calls an html file and displays it like lightbox does. The only problem I'm thinking I might encounter is when a user finds a page intended to be displayed on lightwindow on the search engine. The reason this could be a problem is because it's only intended to be displayed using lightwindow (there is no fancy UI or anything like that outside of lightwindow, it looks weird.

So my question is, how can I use javascript to re-direct a user when he/she finds a page on a search engine to go to the home page. I know how to do a regular redirect, but am not sure how to do it in javascript or set up the conditions for it to only be applied when a user comes in my site through a search engine. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the heads up on the meta tag, I'm sure that will come in handy down the road. For the time being, I'd like for the search engines to crawl the sites, because a lot of my keywords are found on these pages. Yet the thing is the pages are to be presented in a special way using lightwindow

http://www.stickmanlabs.com/lightwindow/

When they find the html page in a search engine, I'd like for them to be automatically brought back to the index page so they can view the content correctly. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.