php integration Plesk API RPC error 1005 in XML-feed

typez

Hey

I was buiding some small forms to deal with mail-accounts in Plesk using the Plesk API RPC. The server is running Debian 4, PHP5.2.0-8+etch11  and Plesk 8.6.0.

According to information provided by Parallels the API RPC version is 1.5.2.1, but i'm getting the error response 1005.

This is the raw XML-packet i send:

<packet version="1.5.2.1">
  <domain>
    <get>
      <filter/>
      <dataset>
        <limits/>
        <prefs/>
        <user/>
        <hosting/>
        <stat/>
        <gen_info/>
      </dataset>
    </get>
  </domain>
</packet>

This is the response XML from Plesk: Take a look at the version attribute..

<packet version="0.0.0.0">
	<system>
		<status>error</status>
		<errcode>1005</errcode>
		<errtext>Protocol version '0.0.0.0' is not supported. Current protocol version is '1.5.2.1'</errtext>
	</system>
</packet>

I tested with the raw integration-sample from Parallels but i still get the same response.

The sample code i use for testing can be found on http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/Plesk8.6/Doc/en-US/plesk-8.6-api-rpc-guide/33181.htm

Full docs on the API: http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/Plesk8.6/Doc/en-US/plesk-8.6-api-rpc-guide/index.htm

If any of you familiar with PHP and Plesk API integrations i would appreciate your suggestions to this issue.

Regards, typez

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.