Paypal integration help

sinisake

Hi, i need help with php/paypal integration (it is first time that i try to make this)

This site is in question:

http://www.dominican-rep.com/dating/

(you can test shopping cart feature if you want)

My idea is that:

1) user clicks on ''pay now'', or ''checkout'' button when he choose girls

2) except some kind of user ID, i should send total amount and girls ID's (codes) to paypal

3) after transaction paypal should return user ID, some kind of payment verification, and girls ID's too, because...

4) in this step, if all is ok, if payment is done, and transaction is confirmed, script should generate page which will display chosen (paid) girls contact details to user

I have started with reading paypal documentation, and, as i can see - paypal shopping cart is not best solution (since there are no individual item prices, only ''package'' price exist)...

Also, i am not sure can i use individual item ''buy now'' button (because of all info i should send and receive)..

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mate,

yeah you would be best using a payment gateway (i use worldpay) you can send custom variables to them and they will return them on completion of the transaction like the girls id's etc for you to then deal with as you please :)

Graham

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.