Plese comment on my first presentation

priti

Not exactly a 'website' critique, so not a lot to say. Looks like a PowerPoint template..?

On the 'why I am interested in PHP' section you've put: "Cross plate form", shouldn't it be "Cross-platform"? I wouldn't say it's easy to learn either, perhaps the very basics?

The 'am I comfortable with PHP' slide is pretty pointless! It's not very well written...

To be honest I can't really see a point to this presentation. Everything you can find there is available as an "Introduction" to any full PHP tutorial.

A

Ummm as I think someone added a similar comment on your site, I don't the think topic your creating the presentation on will ever allow you to make it perfect. Not in a useful sense at least.. If anyone wanted to find out about PHP they can simply Google for "PHP".

If this is just a personal project, to gain experience creating presentations or whatever... I'd probably recommend rewriting each slide; making better use of the English language. Full of grammer and punctuation errors. Also the font is exactly the same throughout, no bold text or sub-headers... It's very basic, basically.

A

yes that's what i kept it - it has to be "very basic"

yes i am learning some in presentation part so doing this exercise.But still u didn't told me what can i add more to make it more perfect EXCEPT grammer and punctuation errors.

I don't want to add tutorial contents to it. As adam comment he missed some points in the slides for beginner so i wanted to collect them how can i google for "Adams thoughts" on Google :-) Google is not yet so advanced !!

That presentation means for the first starter !! who is thinking whether he sud work in PHP or not !!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.