Cron Job Error Message Help

dargpat

I have a script I sell which includes a few cron jobs to be ran. Every customer I have that I sold the script to, the cron jobs run fine except for this one cust on godaddy.com server.

Here is the command I'm using on the godaddy server per their support: ( Link ) time is set via drop down boxes

/web/cgi-bin/php5 -q "$HOME/html/tools/cron_1hour.php"

After setting the cron job up, I keep getting input from the cron job about the script when it runs:

/web/cgi-bin/php5: Symbol `client_errors' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

I know "/web/cgi-bin/php5" is the path to php executable but what does the error mean. Does this have something to do with godaddy.com PHP installation build or is there something in my php script causing the error: here is one of the scripts below.

<?php 
ini_set('include_path','.'); 
require(dirname(__FILE__)."/../includes/vars.inc.php"); 
require(dirname(__FILE__)."/../includes/functions.inc.php"); 
require(dirname(__FILE__)."/../includes/templates.inc.php"); 
require(dirname(__FILE__)."/../includes/apt_functions.inc.php"); 

db_connect(); 

$query="DELETE FROM online_status WHERE last_activity<=now()-INTERVAL "._EXPIRE_." MINUTE"; 
mysql_query($query); 

$session_path=session_save_path(); 
?>

Thanks

Im not real sure why your using php simply to execute an mysql query anyways, but, whatever....

The error would appear to be some type of issue with the servers cli installation. Just a guess, but thats what it looks like.

Im not real sure why your using php simply to execute an mysql query anyways, but, whatever....

The error would appear to be some type of issue with the servers cli installation. Just a guess, but thats what it looks like.

Yeah that was just a demo code I know would work but like I said it's not.  I just needed second opinion before I accuse godaddy of a faulty installation

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi is there any solution for this case, I have just moved my pages to godaddy server and my old PHP5 bassed cron not work.

I allways get error:

/web/cgi-bin/php5: /usr/local/lib/libpng12.so.0: no version information available (required by /web/cgi-bin/php5)

/web/cgi-bin/php5: Symbol `client_errors' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

I contact to godaddy support service but they say I have to find solution somewhere else :(. I have tryed to looking solution

but cannot find any thing. All what I have found, there is lots off people who have this same issue.

Sipped from godaddy support mail:

"Thank you for contacting online support. This error indicates an issue with the Cron job scripting. We advise that you research using your preferred search engine and/or web resources to troubleshoot this scripting error."

Thanks for all helps and advice

Br

Taiffu

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.