pdf problem

Sanjib Sinha

I can save a pdf file into an image and get it into the page. There is no problem.

But without saving it as an image, if I want to get it in my page, what will be the procedure? Is there any at all?

I don't want to create pdf file from php. That is not my goal. I just want to produce pdf as it is into my page. :-\

I can save a pdf file into an image and get it into the page. There is no problem.

But without saving it as an image, if I want to get it in my page, what will be the procedure? Is there any at all?

I don't want to create pdf file from php. That is not my goal. I just want to produce pdf as it is into my page. :-\

When I include or require_once any pdf file it produces a long list of unknown characters!

Any IDEA from anyone?

You can't include a .pdf that way. You need to use an object tag I think. Google 'embed pdf into webpage' and you should be able to find some info on it.

The other way is to just have a link to the pdf file in your page. When the link is clicked, the pdf will open in the users browser.

You can't include a .pdf that way. You need to use an object tag I think. Google 'embed pdf into webpage' and you should be able to find some info on it.

The other way is to just have a link to the pdf file in your page. When the link is clicked, the pdf will open in the users browser.

Thanks. I will do some googling as you told. Thanks again.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.