Need Private Beta Testers!

ds111

Hello!

I am Ben, the developer of Max.Blog, website is: http://www.mzbservices.com. Max.Blog is a very easy-to-use, user-friendly, blog software.

I am currently developing a brand new version, Max.Blog v2.0. It's completely rewritten -- its now OOP-based, has tons of new features, and really cool stuff.

What I need is about 10-15 beta testers. You can PM me with your MSN or Yahoo! Messenger account and I will add you and then will tell you the URL to the beta testing site. Once beta tester, you will have access to the site 24/7 and will be an admin. This means you will get to test all features! In addition, if you submit bug reports, suggestions, and basically, well, do your job well, I will add you to the credits when Max.Blog v2.0 is released.

Note: At the time of writing, Max.Blog v2.0 isn't even at "Beta" stage. The blog front-end is more or less complete, a few things on my to-do list here and there, and then I will begin the Admin Control Panel. Once at "Release Candidate" stage, the code will be released for you to download. You can then take a look around it and make adjustments, make sure there are no vulnerabilities, etc, and hand in your "improved" version to me.

Total time for beta test: ~ 2 months.

So yeah, if you are interested, please PM me!

• 1 month later...

~ 2 months of work, for a mention in the credits? You'll be hard pressed to find someone willing I reckon! When even is the BETA release likely to be?

I'll be honest you make it sound like you're doing them a favour, rather than the other way round. I'd suggest a more relaxed approach...

Adam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.