Trying to create a feed

smartin1017

Hi Guys, I am trying to create a feed similar to Facebooks live feed. I used a combination of php and ajax and was able to get the general feed to work, although it isnt as seamless as I would like. Where I am running into a problem is the comments on the comment. I was able to put a loop and create a hidden div that opens when you click 'comment' but I cannot seem to get it to insert into the DB and then even more challanging populate the div with new info. Keep in mind the divs are created on the fly using an auto incrementing variable so i am having a tough time figuring out which div it it. This is a big challange and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

get yourself a copy of Firefox get the addons Firebug and Tamper Data, verify that the information you are sending to your script is what you think it is, and track down where your bug is coming from,

from the sounds of it you are either running into trouble with processing an array or the Javascript

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.