A webscript that will manage various cases (tickets)

Bogmil

Hi,

I am very sorry that my first post is a desperate cry for help.

OK, I'll be short. Here's what I need:

Cast: Client, Admin

Details: admin works for a company that does money processing. However, it's not instant processing; there needs to be a verification process and so forth.

I need a script that will do this:

Admin enters all kinds of data about Client A (Name, nickname, address, so on) and a Case ID #. So, if client A requests a service (e.g. sends money), he will get a specific case ID. Say that the ID # is #555

Now admin is in the control. From a backend interface, admin controls the current status of the case. The status can be "Planned; in verification process; and done".

So admin sends an email to Client A saying "You can check your case status here: www.mysite.com/check-case". Then Client A goes there, inputs #555 and voila - all the information about the case, when it started, what's the current status etc.

So is there a script that would do something like this?

If you can't think of any, can you please suggest what to look for? I mean, I'd (of course) look for it myself, but I don't know how to look.

I was looking at some Trouble Ticket Support Systems - do you think they (with some customization) could suit my needs?

Thanks a lot!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.