Critique Please

gerkintrigg

• Your site does not validate, despite the validation icon at the bottom.

• You have copyright 2009 in the footer, but who is the copyright owner?

• I would capitalize MYO on the homepage in the line "Myo International Limited uses doctorate-level....". Makes it feel less like a spelling mistake and more like a company name (I see a mix of both in the testimonial page... I would make them all MYO instead of Myo IMO.

• I can feel comfortable with the top menu having elements far right and far left (althought I would probably design the site for 1024px wide and have evrything contained within this), but on the Testimonial page, the logo and breadcrumb navigation feels weird all the way, left.. would look better aligned left with the content IMO. This comment goes for every page with this issue as well.

• I would consider some SEO elements.. So instead of assigning a <p> tag a title class, I woulld use a heading tag (like <h1> or <h2> by example, and style that to look like it looks now via CSS. Perhaps adding a meta tag for descriptions in the header as well.. Point being, focus on adding SEO aspects to help bolster visibility in page rankings.. never hurts.

• I'm not the biggest fan of having a dedicated login page, but this is probably more of a subjective view than anything else (as I would try to embed a sleek, clean built in login system into the header that is available on any page). But in any case, on the login page, your fields are tight up against eachother. I would consider giving them some space.. You have lots of room to play with.. so perhaps some CSS padding or margins to give some pixel room between these elements.

• I think I would build in the email form directly on the contact page and drop the current email dedicated page altogether. Why make people have visit such a page when it could be all there in the contact page? Same comment as before applies with regards to text field spacing..

Overall, I like the look and feel.. (the pink works too!). Just need to tighten some loose ends here and there, and bob's your uncle.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.