Help please - PHP noob

Joe_Dean

// Tests, if logged in
function ssi_dotest($output_method = 'echo')
{
  function curPageName() {
    return substr($_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"],strrpos($_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"],"/")+1);
  }
  global $context, $scripturl;
  $curPageName = curPageName();

if ($context['user']['is_guest']) { echo 'Please <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=login"><span>Login</span></a> or <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=register"><span>Register</span></a> to take this test.'; }
  else { include 'home/lvrcrcom/public_html/tests/', $curPageName, ''; }
}

I'm trying to include a page from within the the /tests/ directory of which has the same filename as the one in the current URL. It doesn't seem to work when I use include, but if I echo it, it seems to show the correct path.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/lvrcrcom/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 248

Ehh, well, the actual include sorta works but it's not working as I expected. I basically took a quiz script and included it onto a page, but when I try to answer the questions on the page, the quiz script doesn't go to the next question like it does if I were to go to the quiz script directly. A bit harder to explain, but look at these examples:

http://www.lvrcr.com/test.php <-- the page in which I'm including the quiz on

http://www.lvrcr.com/tests/test.php <-- the direct link to the quiz script

You'll see that you can actually take the test using the direct link to the quiz, but you cannot on the page that's including the quiz. :/

Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.