Just started designing another site, opinions would be nice!

ondi

First of all, I have only just started this site, and it's only ever going to be a very basic HTML site.

It's going to be a ground guide for Non-League football. Here is one of the completed ground pages so far.

Most of the links don't actually take you to anything in perticular, so don't shout!

I'd just like a couple of ideas on how to improve the general look of the site.

Thanks!

http://79.170.43.200/adp-design-demos.com/nlgg/wadham_lodge.html

Don't worry about the ugly domain, it's only going to be like that during testing

im my opinion it needs to be wider a tryed it on my laptop and my pc and it displays very narrow on both ..  secondly the menu looks very out of place perhaps loose the blue line and try a horizontal menu . perhaps a small ball icon next to the link that will rotate on hover over .. just a suggestion

if you opt to keep the blue area try putting the address at the bottom of that . cleans up the space its taking meaning you can format it a bit better..

i like the top banner is that something you made for the site .. its quite nice

keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.