My url wont display in php

phpgeek17

Hi all,

I have a databse set up and in the table I have a set of values being id, title, tagline, and article. This table services a latest news section. My question is basically this. In the articles section I have text relating to something and I Want to add a url into this text that would display so that the user can read the article see the url link then click on it to be redirected to another page.

eg.

This article is about blah bl;ah blah........ to view a site related to this click the following link http://www.mysoterelated.com

It is only coming out as text.

I am wondering what syntax i have to use to make this link clickable in the page once it is displayed fromthe mysql database.

If anyone could help I would be very grateful

Regards

phpgeek17

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.