Um where to host?? Yet another hosting question.

Kryllster

I am in search of a free php hosting company that supports Sqlite 2. Also supporting .mp3 files of my own for a game I have been working on for the past 2 years off and on. I have tried different searches here as well as google and I dont seem to see anything of the sort.

Another alternative is hosting here at my home. I have a p3 800 mhz with 256 mb ram and a 40 gb hardrive which I could use. Being a gamer I have a higher upload speed than normal.

Has anyone had any long term personal home servers up for a considerable amount of time? Just kind of frustrated with how to go about getting this game hosted with some decent performance??

Thanks,

Kryllster

When I said check the Misc board I meant for you to read the sticky at the top. We don't need more threads on the subject.

Bottom line is this. You won't find a decent free host because you get what you pay for.