jqueryFileTree and costum search script

coder_

Hello people.. :)

My problem goes like this..

I downloaded jqueryFileTree (http://abeautifulsite.net/notebook/58) script and adjusted it to my need. Didn't really change the javascript but connector. (php file)

Now, that script pulls the data (in this case its files and folders) from my database and puts it into one container. And on the click on the element inside the container i pull some more data from database with ajax. Then i built a search script which uses the same connector (so it means that the data pulled from the databasa is the same).

Everything works good until i preform some search. Then the jqueryFileTree just stops working.

O yeah, jqueryFileTree as a callback has one function that pulls from database additional information about files and folders.

I will paste just my custom search code and and the code from jqeryFileTree you can find on the link above..

Can anyone help me?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.