3 replies to this topic

#1 krypton

krypton
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:54 PM

I there!

I´m a novice programmer using php. I change my job recently and my new job is webdevelopment width php and mysql.  I stay stopped for a 4 years in the world of programming. I have a little difficult to restart in this world. Somebody can tell me how the best way to start in php and programming? I want to be the best of bests. My determination and wish it´s a lot. I want to be an expert in this area. Always on my life I battle to come here. I want to be a hacker in true sense of mining.

#2 ChaosXero

ChaosXero
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:56 PM

I sense you might not be an english speaker, so I might suggest the actual PHP Man pages, which are translated into multiple langauges, and as you say you have programming experience in other languages, are a great place to start.  Otherwise, PHPFreaks has good tutorials and code snippets to learn from.  Try looking around.

edit: Heres a link: http://us3.php.net/docs.php

#3 krypton

krypton
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:01 PM

Hi,

Yes i´m not an english speaker, but thanks for response. I have experience width cobol, pascal, visual basic. Has I say, i´m stopped for 4 years in programming. Where I can find this PHP Man Pages?

Thanks a lot for help!

#4 Barand

Barand
  • Moderators
  • Sen . ( ile || sei )
  • 18,023 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:57 PM

Where I can find this PHP Man Pages?

ChaosXero just gave you the link:

http://us3.php.net/docs.php
If you are still using mysql_ functions, STOP! Use mysqli_ or PDO. The longer you leave it the more you will have to rewrite.

Donations gratefully received

moon.png

|baaGrid| easy data tables - and more
|baaChart| easy line, column and pie charts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users