[SOLVED] Email Prank Script

pinacoladaxb

I wrote this a while ago and it was a lot of fun to use:

http://pauliukonis.com/miscfiles/email.php

It can send person 'A' an email and make it look like it was sent by person 'B'. Stupid, and simple, I know. But now I'm curious: Is there a way that I can make it so that when person 'A' replies, it is sent to person 'B' AND the "pranker?"

Thanks.

;D

LOL! rry, I dont have the answers you want ... but I just sent an email from my mum to myself sayging how great I am ... and then replyed to say thanks HAHAHAHHA

How sad am I? LOL  ;D

I hope you also realize, This kind of programming, is the type of code that real programmers,

hate, i no it fun but it also continues, the logic of spamming crap to email address.

in essence it fun, but you can get your ip address ban, or even get your isp or host added to a spam,

ban list.

The only time this sort off code, should be implemented, if the user using the code, has got

full permission from the receiver.

Trust me. might look good and sound funny, but deep down it spam and i hate spammers.

sorry to be a hart breaker.

ps. Your not sending a email from anybody's account, except your own,

you can easily read the email server header, to see who really sent the email.

What your doing is a chain letter via email address,

you can ask the user's to froward the info.

like i said it spam.

You can also, get the emailed code to send back all the emails that the sent mail is sent to, that done via javascript.

not recommended it classed as harsh spamming.

and it illegal.

i rely think this thread should be locked, as it some think that childish, other people will create the same project and spam will continue.

why not design a grate looking web site, and let users send messages to each over that are funny.

Ahh so much to reply to

in essence it fun, but you can get your ip address ban, or even get your isp or host added to a spam,

ban list.

Your not sending a email from anybody's account, except your own,

you can easily read the email server header, to see who really sent the email.

Yes, I know you can "easily" read the server header, but in order to do that you'd have to view the raw html of the email and know what to look for. Besides, no one checks every email they get to see if it is really coming from where it says it is.

As for the spam issue, that shouldn't be a problem unless I use this for spamming. I've just used it to mess with my friends and I always tell them later. But I do take your point seriously, so I'll remove the site the instant someone abuses it, and I'll know if they do.

I don't appreciate you calling me a fake programmer. I'm as real as you, just less mature so I make sites like these. :)

@jordanwb

That's hilarious! But I told God on you and he's angry.

First off: What was funny?, and second: Why would he be angry? You asked for assistance - albeit malicious - and I provided a possible answer.

Sorry I accidentally switched the replies around. That message was directed towards gammerz. So sorry.  :-[

What your doing is a chain letter via email address,

I don't see how this qualifies as chainletter. I personally hate chainletters so much I look the other way when I get chain emails about kidnapped children, etc. So if this is a valid issue tell me how to prevent it.

Hey Jordan - Its cool man, pinacola mixed us up ...

I know its bad .. but ya know ... Im a kid at heart and it had to be tried!!

God is mighty p'ssed at me though ... check out this email ..

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:57:39 -0600

To: gemmamgale@hotmail.com

Subject: You're screwed up

I don't know what to say. The truth is I disapprove of your decision to meddle with the fragile balance of email. You have your own mother very confused right now, and for what? Do you not know what I'm talking about? I'm speaking in regards to THIS:

Just thought i would tell you that you are the best in the whole wide world xxxxxxx

This sort of behavior puts people in hell. What goes around comes around.

-God

Can you believe it ... God is ACTUALLY a lesbian ... I knew it!!! I'm gunna be good for the rest of my life so I go to heaven!!!  ;)

Gem x

Disclaimer: I in no way mean to offend anyone religious or anything like that, and neither do I approve of spam!  ;D

I hope you also realize, This kind of programming, is the type of code that real programmers,

hate, i no it fun but it also continues, the logic of spamming crap to email address.

above does not mean your a fake programmer at all.

just concerned, that a childish programmer does not start spamming  people that all mate.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.