[SOLVED] Special Searching (Again Sorry)

SPraus

Hey guys,

I accidently closed the other post too fast before I added something.

The example was

Bob;Joe;example;example.....

Broken down thanks to Ober and Lonewolf into an array using

$str = "Bob;Joe;Jim;Another Example Name;";

$myarray = explode(';', $str);

now i have one other problem, I have multiple diferent things that could Bob or Joe therefore if i use this it would print (in my example)  Bob<br>Jim<br> for the first array and then if the second has bob and jim it would print Bob<br>Jim<br>Bob<br>Jim<br>, I need it to only do 1. If you understand please help me I am so close to getting this project done, it is to point out products for each body part for an orthotics website so there are more than 1 neckbrace so if it was Neck as opposed to Bob it would print Neck<br>Neck<br>Neck<br>.... if It was listing 3 neckbraces I would like it to only list Neck<br> than the next tag for the next product like Ancle<br>

I know its complicated how I explained it but if someone could help me please let me know.

Thank You;

Spraus

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.