Website Critique

maxyme

hmm a little gastly maybe remove the virtical scroll for the home menu and replace with a horizontal menu

Do you  mean the marquee? or the horizontal menu

Also if anyone is using a older version of internet explorer the horizontal menu will show its vertical and won't show right. Ugh! its a old version of the css styling i use.

Using Firefox 3 at a resolution of 1920*1200 the last image isn't displayed under the rest but it's between the content and the menu.

5c6bd931961161.gif

Overall.. I think the images could use some work as the borders aren't very eyepleasing, the tabs in particular.

Also, that iframe is not going to do your search-engine rating much good. If you can try to do without frames.

Thanks for telling me about the firefox 3 problem.

About the iframes, right now i'm trying to use dynamic web templates for most of the site. Once i finish that i will get rid of the iframe and just use it in the template.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.