autorun application with XAMP start

pulkit123

Hi,

1) I want to run my php5.X application in Apache Tomcat 5.x

I have got the idea for that from internet which is as below:

down load PECL5.0.2 package then i have to follow some steps but i can not find PECL 5.0.2 package from php.net site or from anyother site.

2) I want to make my php application as default means when i run xampp_start.exe, i want my default php application without GUI runs in the backhand.

Please :banghead: i mgeting very confused for these queries. If any one know how to do these please

not really sure what you are asking when it comes to PECL...you need a specific PECL package you mean? Here are the 5.0.2 build PECL packages:

http://www.php.net/releases/#5.0.2

Also, if you are running a PHP script in the background, you are using PHP CLI which doesn't even need XAMP running. Not sure how to tie it into XAMP exactly, but if you want something to run on Windows startup, just create a BAT file that runs the PHP command and then add that BAT file to the Startup folder

Thanks for the reply,

My requirement is this i have on web base application while i m developing my applicationm or my developers develope any application in PHP on XAMP package, i want while they start their XAMP my PHP appllication also start in the background. they not have to go on browser and type http://locahost:80 <application name>

I want my that perticular application start with XAMP start or APache start

i hope u got what i want in my application.

thanking you,

pulkit

Actually, one could say they start when webserver starts. Then they just wait for requests to handle.

Yeah, you could (and you would be correct), but the OP is asking how to start his web app when the server starts so.....

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.