OnClick help

Scropion

never ceases to amaze me all the people who post their problems but somehow assume that we know anything about their problem or situation.  We aren't there sitting next to you.  We have no idea how your system is setup.  We have no idea what the context of what you're trying to do here is.  You have to paint a picture of your situation.  "add the page that you toggle" wtf does that mean?  We know what a page in general is, but we don't know what your page is.  We know what it means to toggle in general, but we have no idea what you are trying to toggle. 

Post your code.  Tell us what it currently does.  Tell us what you want it to do and where.  draw a picture if you have to.  we aren't psychic.  All you are doing is saying the proverbial "I have this script and it doesn't work." Read what you post before you post it.  Pretend you are someone on the other side of the world who has never been to your site, heard of your site, or heard of you.  I know it's hard, but try.  Read what you write and ask yourself, if I were on the other side of the world and have never seen my code/site before, would I know wtf this means?

add this profile page that allows users to not load multiple pages.

onClick="togglePage("pagename")"

Indeed a bit too vague. You will need to be more specific what you are trying to achieve. But I'll make a guess.

Are you trying to load pagedata into a div without refreshing the page? That would sound like a typical case of Ajax

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.