PHP Form Mailer - are multiple email adresses possible?

Hi

I've been searching for a web form mailer script (like: http://www.buildwebsite4u.com/advanced/php.shtml) but I can't seem to find one that allows me to send to multiple email adresses at once.

Like... I want to be able to send  a message to John, Peter, and Rick at the click of a button... and not only should they get the email, but the message should also have their name in it.

What would you recommend?  How many emails would be the recommended maximum to process at once?  Is up to 100 at once too much?

If not, lets say (as an example) I have the option of entering 100 peoples info, would it still process ok if only 90 peoples info were filled in, leaving some blank boxes?

FYI - It won't be used for spamming.  More like an email people will be able to forward to their friends by entering their friends name and email adresses in the boxes and hitting submit.  Is that even possible?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.