Help on a PHP Form :)

Monkuar

Thanks for viewing.

First, I have this funtion I need to run (I use it on my forum it's a mod)

$SDK->write_pm ("1", "Hello!", "Hello! This is a test message sent to user id 1");

And whenever I put that between <?Php codes on my forum (Each Refresh it runs) it runs and send's a Message (PM) To the user id 1 and title then message..

But the problem is I'm making it so users can send a Pm to somone while viewing a topic. sO Do I save that into a form.php then make a form and put action = form.php and fill out variables or something like that?

If your kind can u tell me how.

Thanks for reading... :)

Thanks for all the stuff you guys said too bad I dont know how to start anything.. I just need a basic form.. I would love to use ajax any help? I dont know anything about ajax nonetheless I know a little about php..

WOuld it work if i put that code in form.php and used it as a action = form.php in a form would it still work? with my defined variables??

You can't really ask someone to start something so simple as this. I would Google how to write a form. It's just basic HTML.

Im confused if i can put that in form.php then how would i get variables form a form.php to get used in my forums.php  lo

so that they correspond..

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.