Help with colors and IE

Darkmatter5

I've got a page that has images for div corners to produce rounded edges.  The inside color of the rounded edge image is the same color code I use for the div background color, so it should match and look like a solid round edged box.  Firefox displays the colors wonderfully, but IE doesn't the color in the images are slightly darker then the color of the div background.  attached is a screen shot of the effect.  Is there any way to fix this?

[attachment deleted by admin]

It's probably some option you can specify in the program you're using.. but I'm clueless as to what it would be called, so below an alternative ;)

I've had the same problem when I use paint shop pro 7, however since switching to the gimp I've no longer had this problem. So give that a try (it's free).

(You might first want to try http://smush.it/ to see if that fixes it along with keeping the file-size to the very minimum)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.