Image URL Reference Not showing up in my oscommerce shop!

isiah

Ok so i just uploaded a csv file with easy populate to my Oscommerce shop and in the csv file there is

v_products_model v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_products_name_2 v_products_description_2 v_products_url_2 v_products_name_3 v_products_description_3 v_products_url_3 v_products_image v_products_price v_products_quantity

For the v_products_image its a direct link to the image on there website I don't have the images stored locally or anything that's the only file they offered so the link is the only reference to the images available. So the problem im having is getting that image reference link to show up on my site. I uploaded about 20 products and they uploaded fine its just that they have no image. Im not exactly sure what i need to do so if anyone has experienced this problem and knows what to do please let me know. Thank you!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.