Text to image?

gikon

Any was...I could post like nine paragraphs of info on what I am doing but that is not needed... I just need a damn script ,that is php, that can take yada-yada variables (like $user and $date), and turn them into text in a php generated image, then save the image as yada-yada variable.png (like $user.png)

How the hell do I do that? I have been trying to days to do this...Gone through 100s of google searches... :(

Ok that is kinda of what I mention, But I was more of less going for a way to have a script that has a input for a login, and once it login it grabs these varibles like join date, posts, ect...I got that far in my script but I need it to take those varibles and add them to a image that is also generated in the script. But then I need it too save the new image... I can not get the varibles into text and I can not get the image to save once generated.. I know its like basic php but I just can't figure this shit out.. :(

EDIT: I just read the thing..I basicly answerd what I was looking for.. Just gotta take snips of that code... Thanks... ;D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.