New website design

waynew

Gives a very generic blog feel, guess that could be good consisdering it's a blog.

One idea to spice it up a bit is to make the gradient on the top based on a background color (and transparent png) and then via javascript allow different background colors. (or via alternative stylesheets but those are well hidden.. could only find out how to change one in Firefox)

Yea, the site I had going before my current one had a blog section in it and it payed dividends. Blog = good for business. I am going to spice the posts up a little though and put a small thumbnail cover image beside each post preview. Believe it or not, I was actually thinking about some sort of system that would allow the user to change the overall feel of the site.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.