Open/free CMS related help needed

shah

Hello all,

My client wants me to set up a CMS for him. He wants to generate pages dynamically through this CMS wysiwyg through which he will type different content, place images and the page will be generated. He also wants the squeeze page to be the first page, which will lead to another sale page from where user will buy products. this page will also be generated through the editor of the CMS. kindly suggest a CMS system for it (joomla, drupal or wordpress) since i am new to this stuff. Also suggest If any of these CMS have integrated email auto responders and could have some plugins for squeeze pages.

Thanks

Syed

I also want to integrate a shopping cart to it. so basically it should be SEO friendly, having some marketing type of tools, like it should be giving options of integrating squeeze pages etc into it, or pages could be dynamically added to it, with some admin content (text etc) management. I know php and programming stuff, so basically it should give me the option to customize it programatically according to my needs. so look at these requirements and kindly suggest an open/free CMS.

Thanks