Without refershing page how we can do in ajax????

gagan22

HI all,

I am working on one application using ajax.When i m clicking on a link . I want that page should not be refresh . How i can do this in ajax. I know onclick event i will have to use for this. But how in correct way i should use this. I do not know . So please help me to solve this problem.

Like i have two pages contact page and index page. when i am in index page when i click on contact page ,then page will not be refresh and when i will be in contact page and when i will click on index page link then again page will not be refresh . Both of page will fetch some data from database.

Please help me to do this work. I am doing such type of work first time. Please help me to provide ajax code for this. If it is not possible then please suggest me.

Thanks,

gagan

I am working on one application using ajax.

Um, this is the entire point of Ajax. To be able to make requests to the server in the background from javascript. Doesn't sound like your using ajax at all yet.

I would suggest taking a look at one of the javascript frameworks. jQuery for example makes ajax very very simple.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.