Laptop Help

ItsWesYo

My Alienware laptop has a HDMI output (Yay Hi Def!) but the problem is I don't want or need it. For Karaoke I need a RCA yellow output, which my laptop cannot do.

For preferably under $50 (but send links regardless I need to buy this in the next 24 hours) I need to get a RCA yellow output.

I can obviously go through hundreds of adapters and converters, but I'm looking into a possible USB video output if any exist.

Any help and links are appreciated.

I doubt you'll find an HDMI to RCA converter simply because I'm fairly sure that would involve a processor in the middle.

As for USB video output...  Hrmmm...  I've seen wireless USB to VGA, so surely if that exists USB to RCA exists.

I've actually never seen a computer with a just straight up yellow RCA cord port though.  On my laptop I can hook up either a VGA cord, or I can hook up a S-video to RCA converter.  Does your laptop happen to have an S-Video port?  S-Video to RCA converters are quite cheap if I remember correctly.  Like a couple bucks.  (The quality from S-Video is not nearly as good as VGA or HDMI, but it would still look fine, I bet.)

Hrmmm hopefully someone else will come along and actually have experience with this, since I'm essentially guessing ;p.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.