Php fatal error - Help please

Sesh

Ok so I get this error after on my site after being dormant from the site for about 20-30 minutes or so.

Warning: require(templates/my_blog_v2/suckerfish.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/seshamaru/vanadielprofiles.com/templates/my_blog_v2/settings.php on line 165

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'templates/my_blog_v2/suckerfish.php' (include_path='/hsphere/local/home/seshamaru/vanadielprofiles.com/libraries/openid') in /hsphere/local/home/seshamaru/vanadielprofiles.com/templates/my_blog_v2/settings.php on line 165

Firstly, let me say I'm a beginner at best when it comes to php, I really don't know much so this is out of my knowledge. The error only occurs once you've been logged into the site, and come back after a good period of time, or restart your computer etc. If you hit refresh the site works perfectly and completely as it should. The problem seems to be coming from the login module conflicting with the menu system. If I remove the module no problems at all, but of course I can't do that and the module goes hand in hand with the social engine I have running on the site. I've looked around on google for this problem and it seems to be a common one, but my problem seems to end up being a bit different each time since my site runs on Joomla. I've fooled around with this problem for hours, and I'm completely stuck... any advice or help would be seriously appreciated.

If anyone needs to look at some code or whatnot I'm happy to P.M or post just let me know.

Thank you in advance.

The error basically states that one of your php files settings.php is trying to include other files within the script however the path to the file it is trying to include is incorrect! You must change the path within the require() function on line 165. Use the full server path rather than a relative path i.e.

require('/hsphere/local/home/seshamaru/vanadielprofiles.com/templates/my_blog_v2/suckerfish.php');

Ya the suckerfish.php is there I know 100%

There's another menu system integrated with the template called dropline, if I change the menu system to the that for the frontpage the error still comes up but for dropline. Thnx for the posts for far guys, this problem really is so frustrating.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.